Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only
Location #16 of 123 hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Summary of qualifications
"Nerium incentive trip"
Fabulous location, stunning view of ocean. Asian restaurant a must. Relaxing, great area for ocean dip. The local bus outside hotel gets you downtown PV for shopping or other direction Botanical Gardens.
Cost of bus 8 pesos to downtown. About 10 to 15 minute ride.
"Great place "
This place is great. Awsome staff all inclusive resort. Great view and service was Awsome. Sit ocean side while you are brought food and drinks all day. Go snorkeling and come back to sit in your beach chair for another drink. Remember to bring your own snorkel and mask. It was great all around.
"Great value resort!"
The Grand Fiesta Americana was a great and affordable adults only resort for my husband, sister and mom.
- Bars - There was a large selection of bars including a martini, mojito and beach bar which were all a lot of fun! The staff are always interested in learning about new drinks and concoctions to suit everyone's taste!
- Pools/jacuzzi - The pools were great, however slightly cold when the sun wasn't out. The jacuzzis were the one disappointment that I had with this resort because there are only two, sometimes they were reserved so couldn't be accessed by guests, and only one of them was ever hot enough to be considered a jacuzzi. The sky bar on the same floor as the jacuzzis was amazing and the service was great, but it's unfortunate that the hot tubs weren't working consistently.
- The staff/entertainment - By far the best part of this resort was the staff & entertainment. George was amazing - always entertaining and personable, making sure that everyone enjoyed themselves while hanging out in the pool! Carlos was also very accommodating and recommended an excellent "hangover" drink in case you're in need - the "Russo." The entertainment shows are held in the main lobby, which is nice because you can view it while passing through but don't need to sit through the entire show if you don't want to. The Michael Jackson show was our favourite.
- Overall the food was very good and most restaurants do not require reservations which is great. The Asian restaurant was delicious and Miguel provided excellent service even when the restaurant was overwhelmed with lots of guests. He's quick on his feet and happy to help!
- I got the impression that there were no standard rooms with a bath, but maybe there were just none available at the time.
- The ocean was great! There are sea urchins, but the rock barriers that they've set up create a nice calm area to wade in. The beach vendors were kind of aggressive with shouting at us. It might help to have signs to indicate 'not interested' like some other resorts so they'd leave people alone.
"No sun till after noon / Food terrible"
Rooms were amazing and the staff were dedicated to making our stay wonderful but will not return.
No Sun until afternoons as the sun raises behind the hotel. Very little beach. Very little.
Food was terrible for an upscale all inclusive. One was decent and the rest were average to terrible.
Too many other nice resorts to come back to this one. Will Not Return!!!
"Another Great Trip at the Grand Fiesta!"
My friend and I traveled to Puerto Vallarta the first week in September. We stayed at the Grand Fiesta Americana. We had stayed here last year and came back because we love the city and the GFA is the best hotel for the price. When you check in there is no need to be upgraded every room faces the ocean the only request you should have is to be at least on the 3rd floor so your view is not blocked by the palm trees. The rooms are nice and each room has a balcony. You have to remember to close your balcony sliding door all the way because there is a sensor and the air conditioner shuts off if it is open. We stayed for 8 nights and stayed at the hotel during the day 4 of the days. There is a beach at the hotel and you can check out a kayak. You can also check out a paddle board but it cost extra (I think it should be free because there is no maintenance for a paddle board). There are 2 pools a quiet pool for couples and the rowdy pool with the swim up bar. During the day there is entertainment from the staff such as beach volleyball, pool volleyball, ping pong, dance lessons, and my favorite was the cooking lessons where they bring the chef from each of the different onsite restaurants and they take volunteers and teach them how to make a dish. The drinks at the swim up bar are good the draft beer is not that cold so I usually ordered a canned beer from the fridge. They have corona light, pacifico, bud light, and modelo in the fridge. I didn't try any mixed drinks. The restaurants are all good you have the buffet for breakfast, and seafood and Mexican for lunch. We had dinner at the taco restaurant on the first floor that was delicious. Our second favorite was the Italian, than the Chinese. Each night there was some kind of show that started around 9 and lasted an hour they were all okay except for the Michael Jackson show is very entertaining I wish it went longer than an hour. After the show there really is no entertainment just open bars to keep drinking. The staff at the hotel is incredible! Everybody is friendly and very helpful! I hope to be back again soon!
Let yourself be mesmerized by the majestic views, world-class fine dining and exceptional personalized service at this stylish beachfront all-inclusive resort in Mexico. Secluded in the lush green Sierra Madre mountains, but just 15 minutes from the Romantic Zone, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta offers an unforgettable leisure experience.
Unwind by the infinity pool or dive into the crystal-clear waters of Bahia de Banderas. Try your new favorite craft cocktail at our specialized lounge bars. Go on a guided kayak tour. Get pampered at Haixa Spa. Venture into town to discover Puerto Vallarta¿s magic. Fantastic memories await you at this unique La Colección destination.